179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:09 (seven years ago) Permalink
Dick Murdoch otm
― five gone cats from Boston (underrated aerosmith bootlegs I have owned), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:10 (seven years ago) Permalink
185. I heard the TNA ring girl Athena has a foot and leg fetish and apparently was caught trying to run off with Zach Gowen's fake leg.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:11 (seven years ago) Permalink
7. Kerry Von Erich really had his foot amputated because he thought he could walk across a room on his just-surgically repaired foot for a cheeseburger, thus crushing it.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:12 (seven years ago) Permalink
35. Apparently after Lawler first arrived in the good old WWF a lot of people disliked him for his general arrogant attitude. Hall, Nash, and Michaels didn't take to this too well, so at one of the Royal Rumbles, Lawler left his crown in the dressing room to do the Rumble. So the Kliq decided to shit in his crown. But apparently this wasn't like a couple of turds in the crown. They apparently filled King's precious crown to the brim with a nice, hearty Kilq shit.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:13 (seven years ago) Permalink
81. The Iron Shiek used to do headstands while snorting coke.
<3 the sheik
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:15 (seven years ago) Permalink
113. Killer Khan stole a homeless man's hooch, and threatened to give him a Mongolian chop.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:16 (seven years ago) Permalink
195. Don Fargo (Jackie's "brother") had a pierced cock. Apparently, he liked to hook it up to a dust pan and pull a brick around the locker room. No word on whether this was meant to entertain or intimidate his fellow workers.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:17 (seven years ago) Permalink
202. At WM 13, supposably Psycho Sid shit his pants in the match with the Undertaker and Undertaker said it was some horrible smell in the ring.>br>
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:18 (seven years ago) Permalink
217. Has anyone mentioned Chris Adams ripping off Rod Price's weave during a match? Supposedly, Adams later found the bloody "hair" near his locker with a note saying "payback is a bitch".
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:23 (seven years ago) Permalink
230. Killer Karl Kox has a glass eye. He would secretly remove the eye and put it in his foreskin. When a girl went to go down on him, they got an "eyefull" and left screaming.
231. One of the Bushwhackers once entered a shower and put his mouth around Adrian Adonis' dick. When Adrian jumped, the Bushwhacker said "Blew your gimmick, mate!"
232. I've heard rumor that on occasion Lawler was known to pay the boys with food stamps.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:27 (seven years ago) Permalink
266. A coked-up Jarret and Road Dogg doing the Fargo strut down the hallway of a hotel. Both were fully naked, except Jarret was wearing the IC belt and Road Dogg was wearing Jarrett's cowboy hat.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 09:42 (seven years ago) Permalink
296. Rick Rude vs. Ultimate WarriorDuring the Ultimate Warrior/Rick Rude program, Rude came back after the match & asked Warrior to "lighten up" a bit...Wariror got right in Rudes face & said, "I don't have to, cause I'm the Warrior." Rude knocked him silly with one punch & walked away. (thanks to "name withheld by request.") WINNERS: Rude, and anyone who hates Hellwig.
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Monday, 28 March 2011 12:21 (seven years ago) Permalink
10. Kerry Von Erich sees a cat in the All Japan lockerroom. He decides to put the iron claw on it, killing the poor kitty.
^^ would have paid $30 to watch this on PPV
― NoTimeBeforeTime, Monday, 28 March 2011 17:10 (seven years ago) Permalink
37. TAKA fucked Sunny while Candido watched.
^^ LOL this too
― NoTimeBeforeTime, Monday, 28 March 2011 17:11 (seven years ago) Permalink
92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.
I would have believed this if Austin wasn't listed.
― NoTimeBeforeTime, Monday, 28 March 2011 17:15 (seven years ago) Permalink
Call me naive/poorly endowed, but I always doubted that foreskin/glass eye one on practical grounds
In Modern Wrestling Beef news, here is Laiiiiiiryy Z-BYS-zko being even less likable than he was on Nitro, while Scott Hall provides a dispassionate, reasonable commentary
― MPx4A, Monday, 28 March 2011 21:26 (seven years ago) Permalink
wow he comes over as a bitter dick. calling out vince using celebrities when he worked david fucking arquette? saying that jericho sucks because he's about 2 inches shorter than him?
― Nult AGL (a hoy hoy), Tuesday, 29 March 2011 06:16 (seven years ago) Permalink
71. Randy Savage once knocked Bill Dundee out in a parking lot of a gym in Louisville after Dundee pulled a gun on him. This was back when Randy was running an outlaw promotion and they would tell folks on their TV show the real names of Memphis wrestlers and give out their telephone numbers.
― WHO THE FUCK READS THE (a hoy hoy), Sunday, 22 May 2011 23:50 (seven years ago) Permalink
215. Randy Savage was doing cocaine backstage at the Arsenio Hall show before going on to talk about how he did steroids "back when it was legal".
― WHO THE FUCK READS THE (a hoy hoy), Sunday, 22 May 2011 23:51 (seven years ago) Permalink
292. Randy Savage vs. Road Warrior Hawk, 1996Backstage at a New Japan show, words were exchanged between the two men (over what I'm not sure) but it ended up with a fight where Hawk hit Savage with a right hook and knocked him out. Heat obviously still existed between the two because they had another confrontation three years later in the United States backstage at a Kid Rock concert at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Fl. Hawk saw Savage coming in his direction so he put his hand out (probably just out of respect) but Savage immediately threw a sucker punch that staggered Hawk. Hawk's wife was then attacked by Savage's then girlfriend Stephanie Bellars (Gorgeous George) and another female leaving her badly beaten. Hawk claimed that he would take legal action against the two women for attacking his wife but not against Savage since fights amongst wrestlers are usually kept away from the law. However, no action was ever taken. WINNER: Whoever got to see this Jerry Springer-like free-for-all lucked out big-time.
― WHO THE FUCK READS THE (a hoy hoy), Sunday, 22 May 2011 23:52 (seven years ago) Permalink
452. Randy Savage used to keep Elizabeth locked up in a seperate dressing room during WWF shows so no one would look at her.
68. Macho Man had his way with Stephanie (she was about 14 then) back in 94/95 and that Vince found out and that was the true ending for Macho Man in WWF.
― WHO THE FUCK READS THE (a hoy hoy), Sunday, 22 May 2011 23:53 (seven years ago) Permalink
404. Macho's valet, Gorgeous George, also made a masturbation vid, and Denise Riffle, aka Chastity, appeared in the porn flick, "Live Bait."
― WHO THE FUCK READS THE (a hoy hoy), Sunday, 22 May 2011 23:54 (seven years ago) Permalink
407. TNA pitched to Macho Man the idea of a worked shoot angle/feud with Lex on the basis that he killed Elizabeth, basically.