― ~*Sweet Tart*~, Monday, 7 July 2003 05:54 (eighteen years ago) link
― Adrian McCoy (Adrian McCoy), Wednesday, 9 July 2003 18:15 (eighteen years ago) link
― DEICIDE, Wednesday, 9 July 2003 22:35 (eighteen years ago) link
― Adrian McCoy (Adrian McCoy), Wednesday, 9 July 2003 22:37 (eighteen years ago) link
― Lola Falana, Thursday, 10 July 2003 05:37 (eighteen years ago) link
― Adrian McCoy (Adrian McCoy), Friday, 11 July 2003 01:22 (eighteen years ago) link
1. Real Racists. Not people who joke about race or are politically incorrect, I mean people who really believe their skin color somehow makes them legitimately superior.
2. People who claim to be good Christians, yet treat behave and treat their neighbors in a way that would make Jesus weep.
3. Women who, when asked, say they are looking for a guy with a good sense of humor, is polite, intelligent, and caring, but they are always spending their time with complete and utter assholes who treat them like shit... over... and over... and over again. But I guess that's just because I don't know "the real man" inside that selfish shithead they call a lover.
4. Men who have no respect for themself or others. I hate that in women too, but being a guy, I guess it bugs me more when I see it in other guys.
5. People who bitch and cry about how hard life is because they don't want to accept the solution in front of them. Hey, I fall into this category too sometimes, and I immediately try to rip myself out of it. If all your problems have to do with others, or your own personal habits, consider yourself lucky. The only people who should be allowed to bitch are the folks born with a life-sucking disease or a lack of certain limbs and/or organs... but how often do you hear them complaining? Usually they're the most grounded, realistic people you can talk to.
6. Ignorance. No, you do not know everything. No, you do not have an excuse to stop learning. I don't care who you are, there is no excuse for remaining uninformed about an issue, yet still making a judgement about it. Put down the crack and go to the library.
7. People who are very, very, very GOOD at pointing out the problems with something but never seem to have any solutions. I guess it's just more fun to bitch and tear down others tho, so god bless 'em.
8. Indifference. It's what keeps the wheels of injustice turning.
9. Natural Instincts. Yeah yeah yeah it's what keeps us humans human, but I really wish I could just bypass certain ones ocassionally. Like the sex drive nstinct. How am I supposed to study when all I can think about is the woman in the sportsbra I saw stretching at the gym earlier? I'm sure everyone is going to say "well why don't you stop yer cryin' and go wank, wanker?" Okay. What do I do once I've done that, I go back to studying for five minutes, and my mind starts wandering again? I guess I'm just an evil bastard.
10. There's not enough hours in the day, days in the year, and years in my lifetime to do all the things I want to. I want to utilize every second, and die without regret. But how many people pull that off? I can't say that I'm not going to try, though.
Yeah, so most of the stuff I hate manifests itself everywhere in life. That's why I even hate myself at times, because I see things about myself and others and I wish I could change it. But overall I think hate is too strong of a word for me... like love. I don't like applying those two words to just anything... I prefer to save my love and hate for something that is genuinely deserving of it. But now that I feel all liberated from venting that random crap, I'm going to spend time doing something I do really love... making something good to eat.
― The Man they call Dan (The Man they call Dan), Friday, 11 July 2003 22:30 (eighteen years ago) link
― jonathan gittins (nevermind^), Friday, 11 July 2003 22:57 (eighteen years ago) link
― The Man they call Dan (The Man they call Dan), Friday, 11 July 2003 23:03 (eighteen years ago) link
― Elisabeth (Elisabeth), Saturday, 12 July 2003 04:48 (eighteen years ago) link
― Adrian McCoy (Adrian McCoy), Saturday, 12 July 2003 05:05 (eighteen years ago) link
― julei, Saturday, 19 July 2003 04:35 (eighteen years ago) link
― The Man they call Dan (The Man they call Dan), Saturday, 19 July 2003 14:22 (eighteen years ago) link
Heh, I've a few
― You like queer? I like queer. Still like queer. (Alfred, Lord Sotosyn), Thursday, 18 October 2018 13:16 (three years ago) link
1) Being invisible to men I find attractive.2) Being all too visible to panhandlers and randos on the bus.3) The smell of weed.4) Whoever programs Landmark E Street (does this person lie awake at night fretting that he/she/other has overlooked a documentary, no matter how obscure or boring? Does this person get a bonus for every foreign-language or independent film that gets passed over to make room for those documentaries?).5) People in movie theaters who bitch at other people to get off their phones (I find these complaints to be more disruptive than the light from the phones).6) Garmentos who complain about poor sales yet have 1001 excuses for not making or stocking attractive plus-size clothing.7) The conspicuously coupled (they can't ALL be keeping up a front while suffering in silence).8) Fearing that no matter what I do, in whatever situation, it will be WRONG and offensive to SOMEONE.9) The smell of liver and onions (which someone in my apartment building has for dinner every so often).10) A certain person in my office who not only does not acknowledge me when I say "Good morning," but a couple of times has been overtly hostile when I took an interest in a public conversation she was having with one of our coworkers.
― I Feel Bad About My Butt (j.lu), Thursday, 6 December 2018 16:25 (three years ago) link
chewed up screwdriver threads and cutting me fingernails too short
everything else are just first world problems
― fkknutter, Saturday, 18 July 2020 19:55 (one year ago) link