I went home and popped it in and now I know it sucks. I quickly traded the cd for Tool's "Undertow". So now you know, I have heard them, and I still think they suck, and here are the reasons why:
1. FRED DURST- Who does he think he is? First off, he can't rap. He's just another Vanilla Ice, but with a band so he thinks he's a "Rock Star". Another reason is that red NY hat, I hate that hat, give it a rest.
That girl from "Son of the Beach" went out with him so I bet he thought he was a "pimp", but she dumped him, nookie that Fred.
2. THE MUSIC- The band is way to good for Limp Bizkit. Wes Borland is a pretty damn good guitar player... wait a minute, what am I saying? Wes sucks and so does the rest of the band!
. What's up with that face paint and the contacts, he like a freaky baboon on crack. And the 7-string guitar that stupid what does he need that for. And the bassist he even plays bass wiggerish.
3. DJ LETHAL- I hate any band with a DJ, it is unecessary and it's stupid, whoopee you can scratch a record. I guess it has to do with me being very anti-techno, I can't stand that crap!!!
4. THEIR IMAGE- They are just making the wigger image more popular, we don't need anymore of those guys. Fred Durst is the ultimate, down with him. He's a fake! Counterfeit was about him!!!
5. THEIR POPULARITY- I wouldn't hate them as much if they weren't so damn popular. I respect their rights as "artists" but they are pushing the boundaries. There is no room for anyone else. All the cool bands just got thrown by the wayside to make way for Limp Bizkit. If they weren't so popular then other bands would get airplay as well, and I wouldn't be so bitter about them
6. TEENY BOPPERS- Limp Bizkit claims to be all hard rock and hard core, but deep inside they are nothing more than a mere boy band. If you look at the majority of their fans, they are prep teens that wear Abercrombie and Fitch clothes, have bleach blonde hair, are wiggers, and have Jay-Z and other rap music in their cd collections. They saw them on TRL and said, "Oh these guys are popular, maybe if I go buy their cd I'll be popular too." They become teeny boppers immediatly after.
All the people that are hard core bought Limp's first cd and realized how bad it sucked and never listened to it again. You can tell that lots of people stopped liking them right after "Break Stuff" didn't get on TRL (in fact I've never seen that video). I guess it was just too violent for the ignorant minds of the teenies.
So it didnt't get on, that means it wasn't "cool," so people stopped liking them. Now don't get me wrong, those were just the superficial prep bitches that stopped liking them, they still have legions of fans. Look on Yahoo! there were 291 clubs for Limp Bizkit the last time I checked. Is that said or what?
7. RAP CORE- Limp Bizkit comes off saying they are rock, they play rock music, and they are rock stars. How do you say that "N2gether now" is rock? They have Redman or Method man or one of those guys in there and they are rapping the entire time! "Oh, I'm Fred Durst and I'm a rock star, I'm big and bad, and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Obviously I was raised an idiot and don't know my left foot from a stop sign." They are rap, and bad at it for that matter, Vanilla Ice can rap better than Fred Durst.
Pretty much everyone of their songs is rap, they have a cheesy, wanna be rock, warmed over 80's bullshit rock sound. Not even that good, Fred can't sing! He can't rap, he's a wigger that think's he's all bad because he wears a red NY hat backwards and to cover a bald spot no less! What a moron! How can he say he's rock, he know's he lying! I hate him! This rap core thing is stupid.
You're probably wondering, "What about Rage Against the Machine?" Rage doesn't fit into that category because Zach isn't white, he's not a queer, and he can rap! Their lyrics have meaning and purpose, and Tom Morello is a badass guitar player. So now you know.
8. RADIOSTORM.COM: THE OFFICIAL LIMP BIZKIT RADIO- I was listening to WinAmp the other day when I ran across this piece of crap. This station plays nothing but Limp Bizkit... an entire station that plays only Limp Bizkit, it's the devil himself! Why on earth would you do this? Why does any one need to listen to this much Limp Bizkit? I can understand a station playing Limp a few times, but all day everyday? That in itself is enough reason to kill yourself (Just Kidding).
9. THE COVERS- I mean why would anyone want to cover "Faith"? That song sucked it the first place. Why would Limp Bizkit think that they can make it better? Fred says he's this big TooL fan, so that means he can cover TooL songs. I've heard him do "Sweat", "Sober", and "Opiate", and they all sucked. I'm gonna find them and put them up here so you can hear him trying to sound like Maynard. It total crap.
10. VIDEOS- What give Fred Durst the idea that he can direct videos? And why did he continue the ending of "Freak on a leash" to the video of "Falling away from me"? Both of those songs sucked. Does he have to make a cameo in every damn video? He's in "Falling" and in all of those Staind videos. I swear to God he needs to get over himself. Maybe NIN's next single will be "Where is everybody?" and Durst can direct the video and continue the ending of "We're in this together", I'd sure like to know what happens to Trent. Jesus. Stop him please.
11. BREAKSTUFF- This song. What can you say? Oh I know... It's about the stupidest song I've ever heard! And the video! The video is a horrible piece of crap (directed by Durst of course!). First off, the whole thing with all the rappers in the video, Limp's supposed to be hard rock and here they are with the G's. And the line, "It's all about the he said she said bullshit," what's that about? What does that have to do with beating the shit out of someone? And the chainsaw line, dear God is that not the stupidest thing, how cliche. Obviously Fred Durst takes after Richard Patrick from Filter, don't get me wrong old Filter was cool, but you have to admit they had some of the stupidest lyrics in the history of music. I mean the chorus to "Hey Man Nice Shot," was "A man/ Has gun/ Hey man/ Have fun" a three year old could have written that. I swear I can see Patrick at his desk at night with his trusty rhyming dictionary trying to learn to write. I can see Fred doing the same, except he has the SLANG dictionary, cuz he's worried about be "cool." So there we go. Actually the music in "Breakstuff" is decent, but they need to beat the crap out of Fred.
12. CSHFW- What does that mean? "Chocolate Starfish in the Hotdog Flavored Water." When I first heard about this, I was under the impression that it was a joke made by Durst that it would be the title of their next record. I thought, "Good, a joke. Even LB wouldn't be gay enough to name their cd that!" But lo and behold... THEY DID IT ANYWAY!!! This is just a total sellout title, they are basically saying that we are so popular now, that we can make a album filled with total shit, and give it the gayest name we can think of, and people will still buy it. It prolly will go platnum. Jeez. I'm not even gonna talk anymore.
13. THE FREE TOUR- Sponsered by Napster no less!!! This is just a last ditch attempt to make people like them again. They say, "Oh, hhmmmm, we aren't getting much airplay, our shit isn't selling too well. Let's go on a free tour and get people to think we're cool again!" Well you know what? Limp's getting paid like 2 million for this tour. So the only reason it's free you trendy bitches, is because your favorite band sold out. BIG TIME. So all you little whiners that didn't believe it before can just eat your words, because this is too big to deny.
14. 3 DOLLAR BILL, YALL$- Okay, Limp's first cd. All these people say, "Limp used to be cool before they sold out. Significant Other sucks, but 3 Dollar kicks ass!!!" Well, NO! The first cd sucks too!!! It's the same stupid crap that's on the other cd, Fred's still trying to rap and Wes is still trying to learn to play the 7 string without looking like a retard. And another thing, Fred thing with Tool, get off it Fred!!! TOOL HATES YOU! What with "Stink Finger"? Trying to copy TooL's "Stinkfist" Idiot. Just give it a rest.
15. THE M:I 2 THEME- Well, what can I say, Limp didn't do such a bad job at this, it's actually pretty decent, and that in itself is a reason to hate them...... ALL RIGHT THIS IS AN AMENDMENT TO THIS REASON: I wrote this when the M:I2 theme was just music, and it was decent, but know I've heard the complete song and it sucks total ass. And Fred I know why I wanna hate you, cuz your a fucking idiot and need to shut your stupid ass mouth. And as for the world wide hate, it's all for you, and unfortunatly, it's not all the world has seen lately.
16. PRIMUS- Primus is one of my favorite bands ever and now I hear a connection between Limp and Primus!! God no! Primus let Limp on their tour, then Fred made an appearance on "Anti-Pop" and then Primus went on the Family Values tour. Man now Limp is corrupting good bands! Jeez will it ever stop? I think maybe Primus was making fun of Limp by putting them on a cd entitled "Anti-Pop"
17. HATEMAIL- OK I'm just gonna get pissed off at these stupid little Limp Bitches. Not the band but their stupid ass fans. I was at the one other limp sucks site http://limpsucks.tripod.com/ and I was reading the hatemail, and this stupid little bitch said... wait... here I'll paste it:
you're so onesided... the least you could do is GIVE THEM SOME FUCKING CREDIT LIKE THEY DESERVE... they made it this far, not everyones strong enough like jon davis *sure he may becoming somewhat conceited* and the many other singers that havent cracked, but there are millions of others out there that HAVENT MADE IT THIS FAR BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THEM... so give em credit at least someone likes them. sure you dont, but not everyone has to like everything you do. if you would just look at it from the perspective of, ok i dont like that but someone else must so oh well, then life would be better.... DONT DISS IT CUZ YOUR GONNA GET MORE HATE MAIL THAN CONGRATULATIONS.... no one will congratulate you for dissing a band that they like, and with all of the fans they have... GOD NEVER MIND YOU"LL NEVER GET IT IN YOUR EMPTY THICK LITTLE MIND HOW EXTREMELY IGNORANT THIS IS BEING!!!!!!
Misti, do you know you're a retard? Do you think that someone would make a site devoted to hating a band without having reason to hate them, do you think we don't know they have fans, do you think we don't like any bands, that we just sit in our rooms all day and think about hating limp bizkit? Huh? No. I know they have fans, they obviously do because THERE ARE A MILLION FUCKING LIMP BIZKIT SITES ON THE NET!!! There are 2 I think major Limp Sucks sites, mine and his, and if you're just a fan then why in the hell are you at a LB sucks site in the first place ya dumb bitch? And Jon Davis... Oh Jon Davis. Well, he used to have a purpose, back a few years ago when KoRn was cool they helped me, he vented his aggression and I vented mine. I needed it, then I grew out of KoRn. Good thing because they sold out. Jon vented everything and now he has nothing to write about. Now those kids that were my age have the new KoRn and are not getting anything from it but pressure to be a wigger and fit in with all these queers. I mean listen to the new lyrics, what is Make Me Bad about anyway? It makes no sense. Songs like Clown and Ball Tongue had purpose and meaning, now hes just writng lyrics in between jack off time and pretending to be depressed time. He's a sell out whether or not you choose to believe it. So, I'm an american and I have the first amendment, I know it sounds lame but it's true, and I can say anything I want about anybody and no one can do a thing about it. If I want to "diss" Limp Bizkit and call Fred Durst Faget Freddie I will do so and you can keep on bitchin' Misti, but theres not a damn thing you can do about it, so shut up.
That's all I feel like writing about for now, kiddies.
― bite me bizkit, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― dave q, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Ally, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
So this is really all about a fight with a girl named Misti?
― Nicole, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Billy Dods, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Ronan, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
This is a definite step up, though, I have to give him that.
― Ned Raggett, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Nitsuh, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Sean, Tuesday, 9 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― tom, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Ally, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Ned Raggett, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Mitch Lastnamewithheld, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― David Raposa, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
It's weird how that happens when you're young and like music but get
all of your musical information from two really limited sources (MTV
and Clear Channel) ... you have all of this free time to spend
thinking about music, but nothing to think about beyond the eternal
TRL conflict between boy-bands and nu-metal. But you're oh-so-
passionate about it at the same time ...
― Nitsuh, Wednesday, 10 October 2001 00:00 (11 years ago) Permalink
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 10:59 (4 years ago) Permalink
I like how you say "I traded the CD for Tool's 'Undertow'" as if that's any better.
― rjberry, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:22 (4 years ago) Permalink
Good handle too.
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:22 (4 years ago) Permalink
tool aren't in the same universe as limp bizkit, come now
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:23 (4 years ago) Permalink
They're both infinitely awful. Apparently some maths states that there are different sizes of infinity, but it's arcane, and so is discussing whether Tool are less intolerably bad than LB.
― rjberry, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:26 (4 years ago) Permalink
Fair amount of Tool love (so to speak!) around here isn't there?
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:26 (4 years ago) Permalink
As long as there are people who smoke too much pot and pseudo-intellectuals Tool will have fans.
― rjberry, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:28 (4 years ago) Permalink
I'm not a "Tool fan" by any means, but from a distanced, non-rabid perspective, plenty of the music they've made has been high-quality, and stratospheric compared with the diseased teenage friggings of Durst and company. Most of the "pseudo-intellectual" trappings are actually firmly tongue-in-cheek FYI.
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:31 (4 years ago) Permalink
Most? So not all. So they're self-parodic? Does that make them less worthless? Donnie Darko has jokes in it, but it's still an awful film.
The only way you can defend Tool is in terms of music. Lyrically they're more offensive than pop pap because they pretend to be something other than pop pap. So you can defend them in terms of hooks, of which their music isn't void. But neither is LB's.
― rjberry, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:33 (4 years ago) Permalink
― The Slash My Father Wrote (DJ Mencap), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:40 (4 years ago) Permalink
I prefer to observe lyrics as part of the music, and Tool have a musical chemistry that incorporates both vocals and lyrics into the mood of the music in a far more interesting, involving manner than Limp Bizkit ever could. They have one-eyed, over-reverent fans, as do all bands, but why let that detract from the value of music that understands rhythm, melody, timbre, progression, tension and so many other facets of aural art (lol I'm beginning to sound like one of their FANS aren't I) that Limp Bizkit, a craven, corporate crock of shite aimed at a moronic youth audience, simply cannot match.
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:42 (4 years ago) Permalink
TBF I'd say Fred Durst's lyrics fit into the mood of the music pretty well
― The Slash My Father Wrote (DJ Mencap), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:49 (4 years ago) Permalink
How is it that a guy willing to post such an extensive, passionate rant like this never came back. I was scrolling down anxiously awaiting the bite me bizkit vs. [nabisco] (and/or whoever) throw-down and got nuthin! NUTHIN!
― RabiesAngentleman, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:49 (4 years ago) Permalink
whoa...crazy auto edit
― RabiesAngentleman, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:50 (4 years ago) Permalink
I think I prefer the Bizkit to Tool, if I was forced to choose. LB are a lot less pompous.
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:51 (4 years ago) Permalink
^^^the evils of popism
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:51 (4 years ago) Permalink
Yes but LB rock less.
― RabiesAngentleman, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:52 (4 years ago) Permalink
I can overlook pompous in a heartbeat.
Tool bloke can't rap as well as Durst either.
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:52 (4 years ago) Permalink
T/S: Tool vs Limp Bizkit.
― Restitution of Decayed Intelligence (I am using your worlds), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:53 (4 years ago) Permalink
I'm bringin' the challops!
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:53 (4 years ago) Permalink
And I'm on the case with the poll...
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:54 (4 years ago) Permalink
Do the poll on I Rate Everything, seriously. Actually, no, do it on ILTMI or any of the genuinely unreg boards.
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:54 (4 years ago) Permalink
Does he rap? I guess I don't listen to much Tool.
― RabiesAngentleman, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:55 (4 years ago) Permalink
I'm crossing my fingers for a googler invasion
It's going on ILM!
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 14:56 (4 years ago) Permalink
booooo we want unreg
― 100 tons of hardrofl beyond zings (Just got offed), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:56 (4 years ago) Permalink
Haha I didn't even look at the first post!
― The Slash My Father Wrote (DJ Mencap), Friday, 3 October 2008 14:58 (4 years ago) Permalink
fuck washing a hat
― tony orlando and dawng (PappaWheelie V), Friday, 3 October 2008 15:09 (4 years ago) Permalink
And Jim Davis... Oh Jim Davis. Well, he used to have a purpose, back a few years ago when Garfield was cool they helped me, he vented his aggression and I vented mine. I needed it, then I grew out of Garfield. Good thing because he sold out. Jon vented everything and now he has nothing to write about. Now those kids that were my age have the new Garfield and are not getting anything from it but pressure to be a wigger and fit in with all these queers.
― The Slash My Father Wrote (DJ Mencap), Friday, 3 October 2008 15:14 (4 years ago) Permalink
Quietus with the anti-challops: http://www.thequietus.com/articles/limp-bizkit-to-reform
― Neil S, Friday, 3 October 2008 17:40 (4 years ago) Permalink
If you don't like ToolThen you are a fool
― Lingbert, Saturday, 4 October 2008 01:07 (4 years ago) Permalink
Thanks for the poem retard-chan
― rjberry, Saturday, 4 October 2008 13:58 (4 years ago) Permalink
limp bizkit had some nerdy fresher student disco classics.
― skinny jeans + tight plaid shirt (internet person), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:08 (4 years ago) Permalink
― Poll Wall (Noodle Vague), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:08 (4 years ago) Permalink
Hahaha Noodle, I'm telling you. If you tell me you like limp bizkit I will beet yo ass.
― The More You Live The Faster You Will Die (Bimble Is Still More Goth Than You), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:48 (4 years ago) Permalink
I used to dislike them, if that helps.
― Poll Wall (Noodle Vague), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:50 (4 years ago) Permalink
Yes it does. Now why the fuck aren't you on AIM?
― The More You Live The Faster You Will Die (Bimble Is Still More Goth Than You), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:51 (4 years ago) Permalink
hahaha, give me 5 mins. am pottering.
― Poll Wall (Noodle Vague), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:54 (4 years ago) Permalink
"pottering" sounds too much like "potty training" but okay. Take your time.
― The More You Live The Faster You Will Die (Bimble Is Still More Goth Than You), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:56 (4 years ago) Permalink
― The More You Live The Faster You Will Die (Bimble Is Still More Goth Than You), Saturday, 4 October 2008 14:59 (4 years ago) Permalink
I emailed you, Noodle. Look for it.
― The More You Live The Faster You Will Die (Bimble Is Still More Goth Than You), Saturday, 4 October 2008 15:15 (4 years ago) Permalink
When you like Limp Bizkit a little too much.
― Ned Raggett, Thursday, 28 April 2011 14:19 (2 years ago) Permalink
He was found the next morning and although Mr Madden initially denied any involvement in the death of his "bro", he was charged with Mr McPherson's murder.
― frogbs, Thursday, 28 April 2011 15:44 (2 years ago) Permalink
― ❏❐❑❒ (gr8080), Saturday, 27 October 2012 17:39 (6 months ago) Permalink